Below is a wide range of useful information about landscapes and gardening. Check in from time to time because this page will continually be updated and improved.
- The Bark Place
- Soil, mulch, rock and more, delivered or carry out.
- Radiance by Design
- Lighting Design, Traditional and Contemporary Lighting fixtures. Discover beautiful lighting & unique lighting designs as well as delightful glass art & gifts! In downtown Corvallis
- Willamette Graystone
- Here you will find pictures and descriptions of many concrete paver and wall products we use. Follow the links for extensive Gallery photos.
- Western Interlock
- We invite you to enjoy this collection specially created for Northwest living. Install Western Interlock Inc. pavers and retaining walls today for a beautiful, long lasting investment that will raise the value of your home.
- Pacific Stonescape
- … is your gateway to the world of natural stone in architecture and landscape.
Landscape and garden resources
- Great Plant Picks
- Recommendations for a comprehensive palette of outstanding plants for the maritime Pacific Northwest. Photos, descriptions, cultural requirements and more… Exceptional!
- ShelterWorks Durable GreenBed
- The latest in raised bed gardening from a Philomath based manufacturing company.
- Hobbs & Hopkins – The New Lawn Alternative
- Eco-friendly lawn seed, wildflowers, native seeds, specialty seed and more.
- This website has information and manuals for most of our timers, valves and sprinklers.
- Focus Industries Landscape Lighting
- Light fixtures are one of the four components needed to complete a 12V landscape lighting job.
Oregon State University – a wonderful resource for the gardener
- Oregon State University Plant Clinic
- The Oregon State University Plant Clinic is a diagnostic facility, with many resources available to home and business owners including disease and pest identification.
- OSU Department of Horticulture Homepage
- This link leads to many resources, including gardening, farming, and landscapes of many types.
- Month by month calendar of garden care
- Reminders of key garden chores, such as fertilizing, pest control, planting, and maintenance.
- Practical Lawn Management; OSU Extension Service
- A guide for lawn care with enough (but not too much) information to help you succeed.
- OSU Landscape Plants
- Images, Identification and Information in this large database.
- Outbuildings by Amish Country Gazebos
- Having built one for a client, I can say these kits are a good value. Attention to construction details is good, and there are many choices of size, style, color, details and so on. It is easy to customize a building on their Pricing page, and get an instant quote. They company will deliver Gazebo, Pavilion and Pergola kits to anywhere in the continental U.S. These complete kits arrived partially assembled, wrapped in weather-proof plastic on pallets.
- Trellis Structures
- Manufacturers of garden arbors and trellises.
- SkyLift Hardware: The simple solution to Patio Covers
- View a concise video demonstrating shed-roof style Patio Cover installation. So many homes can benefit from these simple additions. In our climate, it is like adding an extra room to the house for 6 or more months of the year, but at a fraction of the cost of a traditional addition! See more on our Outdoor Rooms (link) page. Contact Bill to learn how these simple structures improve your home
Consumer Notification and Information
- Consumer Protection Notice
- Information Notice to Owner About Construction Liens
- Notice of Procedure
- State of Oregon – Landscape Contractors Board (LCB)
- “Promoting consumer protection, contractor competency, and fair competition in Oregon’s landscape contracting industry.
Remember to come back and check this page occasionally. We will be adding to these resources regularly.